· M.D , D.N.B ( Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
1) Done senior residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
New Delhi (Jan 2010-Jan 2013)
2) Trained in IVF and reproductive endocrinology from ART centre AIIMS New Delhi under guidance of
Prof.Dr. Suneeta Mittal (HOD, OBG AIIMS) and Aberdeen Fertility Centre, Scotland (United Kingdom)
under guidance of Professor Siladitya Bhattacharya.
3) Nominated by Ministry of Human Resource Development, department of higher education for
commonwealth fellowship U.K (2012)
4) Experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Aberdeen Maternity Hospital, Scotland (U.K).
5) Certified as Credentialed Indian Menopause Practioner by Indian Menopause society at Agra In 2014
Research and Publications
1) M.D Thesis: Correlation of stage and imaging of endometriosis with fertility outcome (Guide: Prof. Suneeta
Mittal, Clinical Head Obstetrics and Gynecology Department, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India)
2) Received ‘’INDUMATI JHAVERI” prize for best paper presentation on thesis topic at All India
Conference of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2011 at Hyderabad, India.
3) Presented a paper on “adnexal masses in pregnancy" in All India Conference of Obstetrics and Gynecology
2008 at New Delhi, India.
1) I have special interest in minimally invasive surgery and management of infertility cases. Worked at ART
centre of AIIMS New Delhi for one year and subsequently at Aberdeen Fertility Centre U.K.
2) I have experience in managing infertility patients with ovulation induction and In Vitro Fertilization
including complete work up, individualizing ART protocols, scans for follicular monitoring and
doing ovum pick up and embryo transfer
3) I also have keen interest in clinical endocrinology and dealing with cases associated with menopause and
HRT, premature ovarian failure, PCOS, hirsutism, abnormal pubertal development etc and have been
recently awarded as certified Indian menopause practioner by Indian Menopause Society
→Trained in IVF
→AIIMS New Delhi
→Aberdeen Fertility Centre, Scotland
→Medical council of India
→Certified as Credentialed Indian Menopause Practioner by Indian Menopause society at Agra In 2014
→Certified Indian Menopause Practioner by IMS