The Lokpriya Emergency Unit is a 24x7, full-service, state-of-the-art facility that offers comprehensive emergency and trauma care..We provide in-house consultant coverage round the clock 24 X 7. We believe this valuable resource improves the likelihood of survival for critically ill patients, provides appropriate supervision, and reduces complications due to medical errors or poorly performed procedures
It is a scientifically developed, protocol-driven emergency service. The facilities available has several unique and innovative features -
- A dedicated and easy to remember emergency access number
- Round the Clock Ambulance Service provides state of the art ambulances equipped with advanced life support equipment and manned by trained personnel .They provide timely and quality pre-hospital emergency care for the critically ill and injured patients.
- Effective communication system between the ambulances and the emergency facilities in the hospital.
- Highly trained and experienced emergency physicians available 24-hours a day.
- Latest monitoring and imaging equipment.
- State of the art Blood Bank operational 24x7.
- State Of Art critical care services
- Ventilators, cardiac monitors, biphasic defibrillator and all the emergency equipments and drugs required to handle every emergency.
- Mobile X-Ray unit, an ultra sonogram and CT & MRI facility.
- The hospital offers 24/7 ambulance services and has an ambulance control room.
- Zero-infection environment, Zero-infection blood and blood components and many other critical factors, imperative in critical care treatment
- 24-hour pharmacy
24x7 Available Services :
The Center is equipped to handle all emergencies ranging from minor to major medical and accident emergencies, including:
· Environmental emergencies like drug abuse/ poisoning
· Emergency care for elderly / handicapped, terminally ill or patients with multi-system failures
· Treatment of mass causalities and disaster victims
· Simple procedures like wound suturing, incision and drainage, dressing, application of plaster of Paris casts
· Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, endotracheal intubation, securing central venous access, facility for treating poly -trauma and severe head injuries.
Our comprehensive patient services include :
- Level 1 Trauma Care
- Advanced Cardiac Care
- Stroke Management
- A.: Basic life support services involve transportation of stable patients who have no serious emergency conditions and are not critically ill, and for whom no major stabilization is needed and anticipated.
- B. : Advanced life support includes basic life support services, cardio pulmonary resuscitation including cardiac monitoring, defibrillation, trauma care and other life support measures like provision of continuous oxygen supply, monitoring of blood pressure & temperature, IV and central lines etc.
- C. : Specialized life support requires specialist doctors , highly sophisticated medical equipments
- To provide prompt, smooth , and safe patient transfer.
- To reach an emergency victim in the least time possible and to provide onsite medical treatment.
State-of-the-art Ambulances at our hospital are equipped to handle most complex emergencies and are available to our patients 24 hrs of the day and night. These ambulances carry as standard equipment, a ventilator, a Defibrillator, Oxygen and all the other life saving drugs. Staff manning these ambulances are well trained in managing emergencies in their respective fields.There are trained ambulance drivers available round the clock. A qualified doctor, a nurse and a well-trained ward boys for the cardiac ambulance.The ambulance is equipped with drugs and new machines
Types of Ambulance:To ensure that we meet different needs, we have following ambulance services:
- Cardiac Ambulance
- Trauma Ambulance (Non Cardiac)
A request for ambulance can be made on payment basis on the following numbers:
- Reception : 8194007414
- Ambulance staff : 8194007406